Ehline Law Firm PC’s Local Expertise – Proven Record of Success
Many injured accident victims feel they have no where to turn. When your Santa Monica personal injury was wrongful and caused by no fault of yours, where do you turn? That’s easy. Ehline Law Firm PC leads from the front. This talented group of personal injury and Los Angeles car accident attorneys have maintained Wilshire Boulevard suite offices in Santa Monica for over ten (10) years.
During this entire period, our driven and knightly advocates have conscientiously assisted thousands of LA personal injury victims and families just like you from 2005-2016. Our associates have helped ensure that individuals received the maximum compensation and justice they deserved under the law. We’ve been working at this for years and don’t intend to stop.
In fact, we have earned millions of dollars for our clients during this time period. Don’t hire a bad attorney. That will only add to your frustration. As can be seen by our proven outcomes here, we have the facts to back up what we claim.
In general, we are personable experts in personal injury law. Our full verdicts and settlements are proof that we protect suffering Los Angeles accident victims on the West Side.
In fact, many of our clients are return customers, or were referred to us by other happy individuals we have represented in the past. Handling “down and out” individuals requires a positive attorney representing your interests. Inspiring leadership and advice that only a truly brilliant and magnificent counselor can bring is our forte.
You will probably want to discuss your options with a staff member in privacy. Issues will always come up. This is why we offer a free consultation. You are probably worried about bills for your trip to the hospital. You may be concerned about cost of living expenses while you are unable to work your job anymore. Your are also likely worried about loss of employment.
You can reserve a time to speak to an injury attorney right now by calling (310) 237-6218 directly. We will treat you with dignity and respect. We will worry about and explain how this process works and more. When you ultimately hire us to represent your case you will be on a winning team. Our online reviews on sites like Yelp!, Facebook and AVVO prove our worthiness as your counsel. We bring years of experience to this process.
We strive hard to bring our A+ game, and dynamism that has helped us build a national reputation. Based upon our numerous awards, client/victim testimonials and accolades in the Santa Monica legal community, we feel our services are second to none. We always respect client privacy on our website and in real life. We only give legal advice to deserving and preyed upon underdogs.
We want you to heal up and get better. This is our focus. This is what matters most. Make the call and we’ll do it all. This is not only our commitment, this is our policy. This is who we are. An earned reputation for making it happen. That’s the Ehline difference.
- Why Choose Us?
- Free Phone Consultation
- What We Will Do For You Now in Privacy
- When Should I Retain a Lawyer?
- Common Accidents Experienced in Santa Monica
- Common Personal Injury in Santa Monica Cases
- Put Our Experience to Work for You Today
Free Personal Injury Case Consultation Over the Phone
As part of our crack legal services, we offer a free consultation contact. The fact we are nearby means it is easy for you to request a personalized “no cost to you” appointment in privacy right over the phone. We can review the relevant facts of your potential new case quickly and intelligently. When and if you are ready you can book a face to face meeting. Once an appointment reserved, we can shake hands in person.
We are willing to bring or vast knowledge and experience to your case file. We want you to feel at ease and provide answers to your many questions. You are not just a file with us. You are also added to our list of friends. Put our friendly and competent legal skills to work for you. The good news is that are dedicated to your best interests.
Let us educate you as to the potential strengths and weaknesses of your potential case. Let’s get you educated in privacy so you are fully informed about the upside, as well as the downside of taking a case to trial or settling. Make that free phone call now at 888.400.9721. Get service today. Don’t delay!
The reason you should not procrastinate on speaking to a lawyer is because some cases are more complex than others. Every day that goes by means your case becomes less and less valuable. This means that your wife, kids, husband and other immediate family members may be denied wages and indemnification due to the household. Lawyers are able to help you build the value of your case. And no matter what, be careful what you say and who you talk with about your case. Please get the strength of a reputable firm by your side before giving statements to anyone, especially insurance companies. We are ready with great compassion to give you the best personal injury representation on the West Side.
What Else Does Ehline Law Firm PC in Santa Monica Do Right Now for You?
In addition to the free case assessment, below is a checklist of what we offer you free of charge right now to earn your trust and friendship:
- No Recovery No Fee Promise: Contingency fee cases are also known as “no recovery no fee cases.” This means you don’t pay your lawyer unless he or she gets you money for your pain, suffering and economic losses. When you are down and out, you don’t need the risk of out-of-pocket costs to pursue a potential lawsuit. The arrangement we have is to never take an up front fee and to advance costs on the injury claims we believe in and accept. In fact, we never take an up front attorney’s fee, and we never recover a fee unless we get you compensation.
- We Advance Case Costs: We often help cover up front investigative costs. This includes ordering police reports and medical records. We don’t get our advanced costs back until the case is over. Our reimbursement comes out of the settlement check.
- Help You Find a Good “Lien” Doctor: Sometimes victims don’t have insurance, or the insurance they do have won’t cover the out-of-pocket services they need. If that happens, we are able to assist them in locating reputable doctors and care providers who are willing to get paid upon conclusion of the matter. These are also known as “lien doctors.” This means the doctor has a lien on the proceeds of your case and agrees to be paid at a later date. Imagine suffering a spine injury and having no insurance. Line doctors solve that problem so you can mitigate your physical losses.
- We Come to You If Necessary: We understand you may be without a car, or simply unable to get here. Our promise includes coming to your house, office, or hospital room. Whatever it takes, we are willing to jump through hoops to earn your business.
- Handle Your Property Damage Claim for No Cost: No victim should have to deal with the at fault person’s insurance company. Victims have no experience in this, and they don’t need the hassle and frustration and should be left alone to heal. Playing the back and forth games that insurance companies are famous for requires an experienced player.
- Video Tutorials: We offer a wide selection of online video tutorials on Youtube to help you better comprehend your legal rights.
That is where we come in so you are not stuck playing the insurance company run-around. Also, some law firms actually try and take a percentage of what they recover for your vehicle accidents and other property destruction or loss emanating from your mishap. Not true with us. As a complimentary gift to you, when we sign up your case, our services include vigorously fighting to get you top-dollar for car damage, or other tangible items. This includes incidents like motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents and crosswalk injuries on Ocean and the Santa Monica Pier.
We also communicate with the insurance company to help get deductible covered, as well as reimbursing you for lost income from “loss of use”, and/or rental car costs. You may have also lost loved ones in the mishap. We act as a sword and shield while you go through the mourning process. You cannot do this by yourself.
When Should I Retain a Santa Monica Accident Lawyer?
When to retain counsel depends upon how bad you were injured, and when you were injured. You may be mired in phone battles with evasive insurance adjustors, and at your wits end. You may have thrown up your hands and feel like giving up. But education is a powerful thing. For example, if your damages are less than $7,500.00, you may be better off filing your lawsuit in small claims court.
If you suffered a fatality in your family from someone else’s negligence, like a brain injury, for example, you’ll need to retain a personal injury lawyer sooner than later! The fact of the matter is that you should call a lawyer before doing anything besides receiving proper medical care. Helping victims like while you’re undergoing medical treatment is what we do best. So call us and let us help you now. We can come to your home or hospital bedside to make the process smooth.
Common Santa Monica Accidents We Help With
The many ways a victim can be hurt by negligence in Santa Monica are many and varied. You can be walking along the Third Street Promenade and slip and fall, a driver can run a light and hit you in the crosswalk. You must always be on the alert. Even then some accidents are unavoidable.
These accidents include a variety of situations, the most common as follows:
- Bicycle Accidents: Such as when you are riding in the bicycle lane and a taxi cab, or passenger vehicle opens its door on you, or veers into the bike lane;
- Pedestrian Personal Injuries: Pedestrian accidents are very common here. These unfortunate fact patterns include cross-walk incidents such as hit and run cross walk accidents, etc.;
- Premises Liability Cases: This includes situations like slips and falls. It also covers cracks, or stumbling blocks greater than one inch in City of Santa Monica maintained sidewalks and asphalt streets.
- Motorcycle Crash: Motorcycle accidents can include being thrown from a bike by an unrepaired pothole, which can lead to government liability (Examples of fault lying with the city include cracks in the asphalt that cause the rider of a bicycle, or motorbike to lose control. They most often occur from someone simply not paying attention. The end result can leave a person stricken with a brain injury, friction burns and numerous other physical ailments);
- Auto related accident cases: By far, passenger car accidents are the most common accident California. This is even more true in crowded beach communities like Santa Monica, CA. Most of our specialty surrounds vehicular injury claims. Traffic congestion in Santa Monica is sometimes nothing less than absurd and with rising tempers and unfamiliar drivers, It is only a matter of time before someone gets hurt in a broad-side, or head on collision. Auto accidents are our specialty.
- Slips and falls: This could be slipping on a banana peel at a grocery story, a broken step or loose handrail in a common area of an apartment, or a non trivial defect on public property like a bad crack in the sidewalk, or an unmarked danger zone in a construction area. We go to work right away to preserve the claims filing statute.
Common Personal Injuries We Help Clients With In Santa Monica
As discussed above, the most common accidents are road accidents. Sometimes you walk away with whiplash, or a few bruises and sprains. But other times these injuries will put you out of action depending upon the G-forces and other factors.
Ehline Also Offers Quality Representation for These Common injuries:
- Brain Injury
- Dog Bites/Punctures and Lacerations: Being bitten by an animal in Santa Monica is among the risks pedestrians, joggers and others face more than someone in a suburban area. There are lot’s of people out walking their dogs at the beach and many times, people are mauled due to the close quarters and sidewalks being so crowded. We understand all the local regulation and rules when it comes to dog bite liability and we can help you.
- Friction Burns
- Broken Ankles
- Broken Knees
- Missing Digits and Amputations
- Wrongful Death
- Sex, Employment Discrimination and Business Law Matters
Let Our Experience Guide Your Case to Fruition
Ehline Law Firm PC Santa Monica, has vast legal experience as fully accredited and licensed a local law firm. Not all cases require litigation or a civil suit. We want to help you with all aspects of your catastrophic injury insurance claims for recovery of financial losses you were involved with.
We want to help you get better and get money for your suffering and pain. Due to our years of practice in the negligence law field, we know exactly what to do in order to help your get a just result and we are willing to get to work and bring our experience to bear right away to achieve those ends.
Questions or concerns? We can service you anywhere in the county of Los Angeles so just pick up that phone. You have to make sure to get to the hospital, get to physical therapy and retain the right counsel. We can help make this journey easier on you. Don’t let the statute of limitations toll. Call a top lawyer in Santa Monica, California at (310) 237-6218. If no phone is available, feel free to use our convenient contact form in the sidebar menu of this website.
Are you planning to visit our law firm? We are located right off of Wilshire Boulevard West if you’re planning a trip coming from the east inland areas such as UCLA or Westwood. We are also less than a block off Wilshire Boulevard and Ocean Avenue if you’re coming South down PCH from the Malibu Beach, Pacific Palisades or Oxnard area.
If you’re headed North on PCH from Marina del Rey, Playa del Rey, El Segundo or Manhattan Beach, just continue North on Ocean Avenue and turn right on Wilshire Boulevard. Parking is free for three (3) hours by making a right on Second Street. Proceed left into the parking structure. View our Santa Monica location map below when you are ready to meet:
All content on this page is protected under U.S. Copyright law.