Santa Monica is a great, West Side city in Los Angeles with many crowded streets, sidewalks and streets, such as the Third Street Promenade. Motorcycle accidents and bicycle collisions, are different than other types of motor vehicle accidents, such as passenger car or big rig truck accidents, with different types of injuries that can be sustained. Hiring a motorcycle accident attorney is vital to the injured victim or family that has suffered the death of a loved one. Motorcycle accidents are not the type of crash that every personal injury attorneyunderstands, since each one is different and so are the injuries that occur.The injuries can be extremely serious, because the motorcycle rider does not have the protections the vehicle driver does and Ehline Law Firm, Santa Monica motorcycle accident attorneys understand this. They have knowledge of the mechanical aspects of motorcycles and the experience needed to represent the injured victim or family and are world renowned personal injury lawyers Santa Monica.
How Ehline Law Motorcycle Lawyer Makes Experience Count
Ehline law firm PC, represents every Santa Monica, California, motorcycle accident victim to the best of their ability, using all of the resources necessary and using their experience to recover the maximum amount of compensation possible. How our attorneys use their experience:
- Investigating the cause of the motorcycle accident, including a reconstruction when necessary.
- Photographs will be taken of the motorcycle accident scene, of the motorcycle damages and the victim’s injuries.
- Contacting the insurance company to acquire policy information that can show available benefits that could be available for the injured rider.
- Testimony by experts in the reconstruction of the motorcycle accident, medical experts and other testimony pertinent to the accident claim.
- Statements by witnesses to the motorcycle accident will be collected.
These are important parts of putting together the motorcycle accident claim, along with determining the severity of the injuries sustained, ongoing medical care, loss of work, pain and suffering.
Determining the Santa Monica Bicycle or Motorcycle Accident Claim’s Worth
Each motorcycle accident is different, which means the injuries are different, in some cases the injured rider sustains cuts, scrapes and even broken bones, while in other cases the rider is severely injured and suffers traumatic head injuries or is fatally injured. The injuries and other factors are used by our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys. The factors that will be investigated include:
- Medical costs that occurred due to the accident.
- Pain and suffering from the injuries, permanent disabilities lasting symptoms and scaring. Compensation recovered for the victim for in this area of the legal claim will depend on the experience of their attorney.
- Loss of wages, future earnings when applicable to the case and can include overtime and other benefits.
- Damage to the motorcycle and other items, include the helmet and protective clothing.
The Santa Monica Motorcycle attorneys at Ehline Law Firm will aggressively pursue the insurance company when necessary advises their injured clients not to speak with the negligent drivers insurance company that will try to settle for a much lower amount. They will also attempt to get statements from the injured motorcycle rider that they can use against them to either reduce the amount of compensation or to pay no compensation.
Every motorcycle accident is different and so is the time that it will take to settle the legal claim, the one thing that does not change is the injured victim needs the representation of an experienced motorcycle accident attorney. The Santa Monica motorcycle accident attorneys have a proven record winning the best possible recovery settlements for the injured victim. For a consolation with an Ehline Law Firm attorney, motorcycle accident claim call 888-400-9721.
We hope to see you at 201 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, Second Floor, CA 90401. 310.376.8488. Motorcycle burn injury, motorcycle brain injury wrongful death.