Ehline Law Firm PC offers experienced and aggressive Orange County and Los Angeles deglove injury lawyers to assist injured victims. Machines like escalators can cause injuries that make you to lose your skin.
Definition: A deglove injury happens when skin is forced to peel back from a part of your body, especially a limb or appendage. It is sort of like removing a glove, sleeve, or mask. Attorneys for injuries, are litigators who deal with the common results a deglove incident or accident involving removal of skin from your body or your child’s body.
Common Causes of Deglove Injury
- Dog Bite Attacks; a dog bites into a hand or foot and rips off the skin, causing a degloving;
- Motorcycle personal injuries; although sometimes a motorbike crash only involves bruising and road rash, sometimes it can result in a degloved tearing of the skin off your knees, shoulders, hands and feet;
- Bicycle crash incidents; a fall from a bicycle is similar in injury to a motorcycle crash discussed above;
- Construction issues; often workers are injured from a skill saw deglove injury assuming the limb was not amputated;
- Car Wrecks; the sheet metal in a car can break apart and sliver during the impact. When this happens, it can dig into your body and cause a deglove incident; an un-seatbelted passenger or vehicle operator can be thrown through a window and this can peel back the skin;
- Amusement Park Accidents; skin can peel back from a rollercoaster ride, such as when a child’s hand gets trapped between the rails and wheels of a ride, etc.;
- Cruise Liner Injury Accidents; you can lose your skin glove on a cruise ship can be from hatches, ropes, cables and other gadgets commonly found aboard cruise liners. It is compounded often, by failure of the passenger ships to have adequate medical facilities to deal with these catastrophic claims;
- Aviation Accident Injuries; if you survived the pain and physical stresses of an airplane or helicopter crash, you will know that the twisted wreck often results in chunks of skin being torn from the body. These shocking events result in some of the worst incidents of a degloving;
- Pedestrian Crosswalk Catastrophe; being run over in a car in a crosswalk often results in friction burns, road rash, and degloves.
Who Do I Call If I was Degloved?
Being injured from this type of mayhem, and having to face the horrific nerve damage, disfigurement and ugliness of a deglove injury in Southern California requires the experience, knowledge and skill of Orange County and Los Angeles legal counsel. If you or your loved ones suffered a devastating injury such as this from the negligence of someone else, you may be entitled to seek financial compensation from the person or individuals who are responsible for the chain of events that led to your loss of skin and muscle. Contact Ehline Law Firm PC to discuss your legal rights, duties and obligations now. 1-888-400-9721.